Beautiful Dream
O W N E R



about this blog here :), maybe short intro ??



Entries About Linkies Stuff


T A G B O A R D

<

M A S T E R M I N D

Template/Header: Beautiful Monster
Basecodes 1: Ainabillah Shafie
Basecodes 2: Nurul AtiQah
Others:   

all ab0ut BEAST

  Beast ON RAINY DAY. i heard a BADGIRL and OASIS
song. i was shock at that time . ur song and dance had FREEZE
me. i felt like i can't BREATH. it's seen like BEAST IS THE BEST.
i'm asking my self on that time .it is FICTION ?but the answer is
all the fact.
  Beast ,how can you book my heart so EASY ? i tried to SAY NO
but i can't. i tried to STOP LOVING YOU !! but my heart keep
asking me to BACK TO YOU,beast. I LIKE YOU THE MOST !!
i'm really really mad of you guys.beast you are so SPECIAL for me!
hope that you guys won't BREAK DOWN my heart

welcome to beast airline
beautiful night my boys
your face make me crazy,